We are Flood Damage Restoration specialists based in Edinburgh covering Scotland.
When policyholders make a claim on their home insurance, they need a competent company to manage the claim from assessment through to fulfillment of repair. Here at INSUREPAIR ® we assist policyholders across Central Scotland directly and via some of the UK’s biggest insurance, loss adjuster and claims management companies.
Our Insurance Repairs Claims Team provide you with one point of contact, and complete control throughout the claims cycle. Claims validation, scoping of works, claim settlement, and insurance repairs. We are experienced and regularly undertake works for our clients, Home Owners, Landlords, Insurance & Loss Adjuster Companies, Property Management Companies, Architects, Chartered Surveyors and many more. Our surveyors and technical professionals ensure pinpoint accuracy in scoping and auditing every claim, while our repair teams expertly manage and deliver the works. Our joined-up and transparent approach, combined with a ‘right first time’ mentality, provides our clients with real value for money, and two-year guarantees for all insurance repairs. Services covered by this division:
- Moisture monitoring and damage assessment
- Clearance, Stripping and Stabilisation
- Structural drying
- Post flood reinstatement
- Flood resilient repair strategies
- Flood proofing
- Flood survey inspection and evaluation
- Flood repairs
- Flood damage restoration
- Flood restoration
INSUREPAIR ® have a dedicated team of surveyors who are qualified in providing comprehensive and accurate estimates of repair cost. Our field team are assisted by our Digital Pens and Claims Costing System which provides accurate detailed Specifications & Estimates. All assessments include digital photographs of the property and damaged area.
24th June 2019
INSUREPAIR ® have been assisting #Edinburgh #FloodVictims today after the Flash Flooding which has caused devastation. We were joined as first attenders by some of the larger drying/restoration companies and were impressed at the joined up thinking from Insurer Claims Handlers through to suppliers on the ground. A long and busy day. Our teams will be deployed first thing to do it all again with smiles on their faces and eager to help!
#insurer #claims #flooding #restoration #propertyrepair #insurancerepairs #stripout #reinstatement #wecare
How It Works
It really is this simple!
- Call INSUREPAIR ® on 0131 478 3391.
- Our Helpful Office Staff will book a survey date for you.
- Our Surveyor will attend your property free of charge normally within 24 hours, prepare a building schedule & submit this direct to your insurer (You will also receive a copy).
- Our INSUREPAIR ® Claims Manager will meet with a loss adjuster, if necessary at your premises.
- Upon receiving the authorisation from either you or your insurer, INSUREPAIR ® will undertake the works to your complete satisfaction.
- After completion we will ask you to fill in a questionnaire giving us feedback on our service and quality of workmanship.