INSUREPAIR are a privately owned, established, trusted and accredited, All Trades company, based in Edinburgh. We are a Which? Trusted Trader specialists in Property Renovations and Insurance Related Repairs.
We provide a 24 Month Guarantee! On most repairs, and because we’re so confident about our work, you don’t pay until the job is finished and you’re completely satisfied with the result. TrustATrader.Scot
Which? Trusted Trader
INSUREPAIR have been Vetted and Approvedby the Which? Trusted Trader Scheme.
INSUREPAIR has been granted the prestigious Which? Trusted Trader Status in recognition of our outstanding commitment to Quality and Service! All Which? Trusted Traders undergo rigorous, independent checks before being given the award. When you see the Which? Trusted Trader logo, You know You’re in Safe Hands!
“We are absolutely delighted with this accolade of Which? Trusted Trader and owe it entirely to our hard working, enthusiastic and helpful staff, what a fantastic team we have here at INSUREPAIR – I am extremely proud of them all and the service that We as a Company, provide to our clients!” – Richard O’Donnell, Managing Director
A rigorous and thorough assessment process involving:
- A preliminary credit check to validate the financial health and stability of a business
- Customer reference checks (chosen at random by the Which? Trusted Traders endorsement team to ensure a breadth of consumers are consulted)
- A thorough examination of business and administrative procedures
- A visit from a Which? Trusted Traders assessor and corresponding interview
- Company signing up to the Which? Trusted Traders code of conduct and terms and conditions
CONTRACTORS HEALTH & SAFETY ASSESSMENT SCHEME (CHAS)
INSUREPAIR is accredited within the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) having demonstrated compliance with and sound management of current health and safety legislation.
“We are absolutely delighted to have been awarded CHAS accreditation. Working with a range of clients both in the Insurance and Private sectors, being CHAS accredited gives our customers peace of mind that we meet the regulated health and safety guidelines and we have the ability, experience and resources to carry out the work assigned both safely and effectively.” – Richard O’Donnell, Managing Director
Listed below are the main areas that are assessed by CHAS. Each area must be accompanied by documented evidence and examples of INSUREPAIR competence.
- Health & Safety Arrangements
- Safety Policy Statement
- Work Equipment Procedures
- Health & Safety Training
- Employee Consultation Arrangements
- First Aid Provision
- Fire Emergency Procedures & Fire Risk Assessments
- Display Screen Equipment Assessments
- Manual Handling Assessments
- Electrical Safety & PAT Testing
- Risk Assessments & COSHH Assessments
- Asbestos Awareness Training & Management
- Health Surveillance Arrangements
- Accident Reporting Procedures
- Work Equipment Inspections & Maintenance
- Personal Protective Equipment PPE
- Access to Competent H&S & Construction Advice
- Contractor Management & Competence Assessment
- Workplace Safety Inspections
- Fire Risk Assessments
INSUREPAIR have demonstrated their learning by taking the Professional Water Damage Restoration: Mitigation, Remediation & Structural Drying for Practitioners examination. We have been awarded the certificate in Professional Water Damage Restoration: Mitigation, Remediation & Structural Drying for Practitioners certified by Dewpoint.
Criminal Records Bureau
INSUREPAIR – The Criminal Records Bureau (CRB), an Executive Agency of the Home Office, provides wider access to criminal record information through its Disclosure service.